Why join or renew your membership?
- Meet your lake neighbors and join in the effort to protect and preserve our magnificent lake.
- Express your views about how to improve Bad Medicine Lake and the surrounding area.
- Learn about what’s happening: reports on current water quality, fishing, fish stocking, the North Country Trail, news from Itasca State Park, security issues, lakeshore best practices and more.
- Learn what you can do to monitor and fight aquatic invasive species.
- Support an in-depth, 3 year water quality study that starts this summer and keep up with the findings. Get an introduction to the study from one of the researchers at the Annual Meeting.
- Get the new Lake Directory, newsletters, COLA reports, visit the BMLAA website for history and current information, check out the Bad Medicine neighborhood on Nextdoor.com.
- Get involved, volunteer, help BML and the surrounding area in whatever ways you can.
HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER OR RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP
Follow the link below to download the membership form. Mail the completed form to the address shown on the form. Dues are $15 per person and are for a calendar year.